Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies...

Okay, everyone has that ONE song...you know it...that one song that turns you into a crazy person.  Admit it...you are by yourself...no one is around...you crank it out...and suddenly you are like, a superstar.  The world has never seen such moves or heard such melodious singing from anyone.  Seriously.  No one.  Because you are special.  My song...may be a little off the radar of cool.  Okay so like WAY off the radar.  But I can't help myself.  Neil Diamond.  No, I am NOT talking about "Sweet Caroline"...that's way too mainstream.  I am referring to "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show."  For some reason unbeknownst to me...that song speaks to me.  Volume up...I am pulling out the hip-shaking, butt-waggin' moves that would have some serious time-out consequences (for those of you familiar with THAT inside joke).  Seriously...that one song manages to give me an invincible...bouncing off the walls...can accomplish anything...happy fuzzies all around kind of happiness...Excedrin happiness, if you must.  So, I highly encourage all of you to give it a download, and....with an open mind see what Neil Diamond can do for YOU...just stay away from open window shades and large crowds...cuz I'm telling you...it can evoke your alter-ego...

No comments:

Post a Comment