Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Ever Elusive Username...

Okay, so here I am again.  I know it's has been the ENTIRE school year awhile, but...I have a legitimate excuse...well, sort of...it goes something like this:  I got lazy, then I just plain forgot, then I remembered I was a make-believe blogger, and I attempted to return to the fulfilling life of a sharing my random nothings with a group of unknown someones...however...I forgot my email address.  Seriously.  I tried everything.  You see, I have a special email account that I used solely for logging into my blog...and because I only use it for that...I forgot it.  I guessed for hours...days...I was accused of being a robot many times due to my persistence.  Finally, tonight, a strange thing happened.  I had decided enough was enough...and I wanted to blog again...so I was going to begin a NEW blog...Facing the Frenzy Part Deux, if you will...but one last time I took a stab at it...and typed in a username that resonated a key of familiarity...one that I have tried two or three DOZENS of times over the course of this week...and lo and behold...IT WORKED!!  So Facing the Frenzy remains a solo act...the one...the only...however, as I warned you all before...I really want to merge more of my teaching journey into my original blog...so be prepared to be assaulted with educational tales that may or may not be of interest to you!  Of course, I say this NOW...now that I am merely days away from summer vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment