Saturday, July 13, 2013

Classroom Craziness...

So, as I mentioned, I had BIG plans to head back to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and the Dollar Tree yesterday with my bestie, Jenni.  Both teachers, we had one thing on our minds...CLASSROOM SHOPPING!  It was great fun, and we found TONS of great stuff!

Big tin standing owl--SO cute...Michaels for like $5.40 or something!  Tiny standing owl came from Hobby Lobby...Owl Cutouts from Dollar Tree...Vinyl Wall Clings from Joann's Dollar bins, two more butterfly swatters from Dollar Tree--now I have all 4 of my colors!  Paper packs of cardstock were also on sale at Michaels.

Owl die--hope he is compatible with our cutter...tissue paper fans from the Dollar Tree, only I won't be attatching the flower in the center, but my own Black & White & Bright circle centers.  Mini paper bags for my birthday board, and borders--green one's on clearance at Michaels for $1.99, and the others were $3.99, but buy 2, get 1 free!

He will be hopefully stuck in a big plant for my room!

Ribbon...was 1 dollar at Michaels...not sure where it will go!

So CUTE.


And...my very FIRST washi tape rolls!  YAY!  Not sure what I'll use them for, but I'm sure I'll find something!


I also got some classroom things for my "robot" theme that I am doing NEXT year...so I keep stockpiling it!  Remember how I said I have my daughter, Payton, in my class this year?  Well, next year I have my son, Carter!  So for him I have picked a robot theme...so I grab everything I can for that whenever I see it.  Claire, my youngest, will be the year after him...and she keeps asking me what HER theme will be...and whoosh...that's just way to far ahead, considering I get bored every five minutes.

One last thing before I go...I realize I have been SUPER negligent on throwing the love and freebies around lately...I PROMISE there will be big, wonderful things on the horizon...I just have to find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment