Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm strong to the finich cause I eats me spinach...

    I’ve decided I should dedicate my next few entries detailing a few of my known obsessions, for I have many. There is always an internal conflict on this one as to how far I should let people into my own "crazy"...but, I’m a pretty open person...so we shall start with the big one: Excedrin. To say I simply love Excedrin is a ridiculous understatement. I don’t just love it...I LOVE it. If it were possible to enter into holy matrimony with an inanimate object, a polygamist I would become. Now, for those inexperienced Excedrin users...first...it is legal...second, it is really not that astounding in theory: Aspirin. Acetaminophen (A.K.A. Tylenol). Caffeine. Any one of these things in and of itself is nothing to me...but together...it is MAGIC. It makes me the person I would always want to be. Bubbling with life and happiness and boundless energy. I become a superhero...able to fold huge laundry heaps in a single bound...I’m washing dishes, baking cookies, sweeping the floor, talking on the phone, organizing my closet, and all the while creating dance moves like you’ve never seen...Now one might think, that if it is so fabulous, I would be popping those chalky white pills daily...but no...I was always taught that one can have too much of a good thing. I am afraid that it’s magic will some day elude me...so I wait...selecting my specific Excedrin days with great care...waiting for the moment to present itself when life screams out for a little more "me" than I have in reserve...a day perhaps, like...today...

No comments:

Post a Comment