Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Easter Bunny Lane...

I was feeling nostalgic...wanted to take a walk down the Easter Bunny's Lane...here's a peek at the last seven years of Easter's with my kids.
The One and Only...1st Easter with Payton--I would kill for that glowing complexion!

Every little girl needs an Easter Bonnet!  Year Two adds....

A Little Brother!  Carter's 1st Easter

Back in the Bonnet!
We were so rushed we left for Church with your hair still dripping wet!


Year Four brings a sister!  Claire's first Easter!

Not quite an Easter Bonnet--but adorable none the less!

Getting bigger...


Okay, so I know this is a HORRIBLE shot...but my memory card was corrupted, and this is the ONLY pic I have to remember this year by...SO sad. 

This brings us to the present...three pretty big kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment