Saturday, April 14, 2012

Say Cheese!

I know...I KNOW!  The thing is, I, myself, am irate whenever my faithful bloggers don't update...I feel neglected, out of the loop.  Once again...I have an excuse...lame as it may be:  My laptop was not in working mode.  My cord literally frayed through, and my battery was dead.  I had to wait for a new cord to be delivered before I could boot up again!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it...Okay, well.  Can I just stick up a bunch of pictures and call this entry done?  Please?  Okay, thanks, here goes:


How can you not just fall in love with these two?  This also happened to be after one of Claire's ER inducing asthma attacks a few months ago...which makes a peaceful sleep even more of a blessed occurrence!

Later on...all tucked into the downstairs bed--so we could keep our eye on her.

Here is Little Man fast asleep in Mom and Dad's bed--he disappeared, and this is where we found him!


Payton--the night she lost her last tooth--she is getting SO grown up!

The day before Easter--dying Easter eggs...each year the kids are another year older...and the dying process is that much easier!  No spills this year!
When it comes to dying eggs, we don't mess around--I think we had...17 different colors of dye!

Neil's ONE egg that he did--"Jesus is Risen"...I, on the other hand...did an Easter Bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment