Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cheer Up, Sleepy Jean

So here is an update about everything ME...I am feeling very stressed and overwhelmed right now...don't even know why...although some of the yucky feeling could be due to the vat of junk food I ingested at my sister get-together today...however...I have mountains of shit stuff to sort through in my classroom before I can officially begin my summer vacation.  And I am so close to simply opening up my closet and shoving it all in until August...but I really want to be good...and do it right.  Want to...being the operative word!

And as with the rest of Wisconsin...I am just so fed up with the weather and lack of "summerishness".  I know that is not a legit word...but you all get my drift.  I yearn for that summer feel...It seems rather silly to even consider opening up our pool...to what?  Ice fish?  I don't think I've ever made it to June without experiencing my first sunburn of the year...it is just...discouraging.

That, my friends, is where I'm at right now...a little bit stressed, a little bit frustrated, and a little bit crabby.  I think that probably just means it's bedtime...better luck (and disposition) tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment