Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Owl Obsession...

Okay, so anyone "whoooo" knows me, knows that I have a bit of an owl obsession...I don't exactly know how it happened, or when it happened...I just know it's there...along with oodles of owl gifts I've accumulated from students, family, and friends.  However, I have declared to all that I would NOT be doing an owl theme in my classroom this year...because I NEVER repeat a theme.  Well, I meant what I said, and I said what I meant...

unless...

well...maybe unless it is in reference to owls.  You see...I started playing with my Black & White & Bright theme...and started adding...you guessed it...OWLS!  And it is SO cute...and I really want to use it...look at these pennants:


Or these Circle decorations:
( Both can be found here.)
YOU tell me...What is a girl to do?  


No comments:

Post a Comment