Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ten Pin Linky



I have been meaning to do this for days now...but so goes life!  I'm joining Just Reed's Ten Pin Linky Party on Classroom Decor...because what teacher is not combing through Pinterest for such ideas?

This is what I chose:

I just LOVE this poster and sentiment!

I love everything about this job board--the look, the velcro names, the  ribbon!  Awesome!

I am so ready for a change from my bathroom passes.  I think these boy/girl plates are too cute and would look great by my door!

I have wanted to do this awning since last summer...and I swear one of these days, I will!

In my classroom, my bookcases are old, beat up, and non-matching.  I think this would be the perfect way to camouflage and unify them...but do you think lamination would be enough to keep them from getting bent up?

I am also someone who gets cluttered shelves...I think adding curtains on tension rods would be a great solution!

I LOVE Ladybug's Teacher Files Alphabets--they are SO modern and cute--will be buying before fall!

Using the back of a shelf and file folders for extension activities is an awesome idea!

I wish I could find a good rocker at Good Will so I could personalize it like this...super cute.

And finally...
I know this is mine, but this is the angle I really want to go this year...black and neon--I love this look!  I'm trying to rid myself of red this year, as I had TONS of red in my classroom last year...moving on to pink.

Thanks again to Just Reed for hosting the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment