Thursday, February 13, 2020

Robot Classroom Theme

So I have to start back at the beginning...where I left off seven years ago--mainly because I feel my entire style of Classroom décor has evolved.  This school year I went with a robot/science type of theme.  As always, I drew from tons of different brands and resources to put my theme together.  Unfortunately, most of these décor packs are no longer carried by their main suppliers, however, a quick search shows plenty of gear/robot inspired items still out their!  Most of my bulletin board pieces came from:  Robot Talkers by Carson Dellosa, Riveting Robots by Creative Teaching Press, Dollar Tree Décor packs, Oriental Trading, Pacon Bordette and things I carry in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  This theme was so fun to put together.  I would really like to revisit it now incorporating more of STEM/STEAM angle.  It is definitely still relevant today!





These were SO fun to make!  I used a silicone robot mold and melted old crayons down into new, fabulous robot crayons!

The nametags and bookmarks are from my TPT store.


I wish I had a link to the giant robot bulletin board corner huggers because I ADORED them, however, they were from the Dollar Tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment